Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Completely PIEred

Dex-chan lover
Her dere went from 5 to max real fucking quick in between chapters.

Dex-chan lover
so shes putting up a front to hide her super feelings....nice

Looking forward to more scenes of her being super bashful as she argues with herself how far she'll go with him. That goofball shit was fucking cute as hell.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know...the gap between teacher side and idol side is not cute as I was expecting. Being serious at teaching, how can she handle the whole “be a complete idiot” part? I’d feel ashamed in her shoes, probably...

Dex-chan lover
Should have told him her type were smart boys. Bet she doesn't even care about that at this point.

Dex-chan lover
"We can't date... but I guess literally jerking him off with my naked boobs is fine."

If she knew being a teacher would be a pain, why didn't she stick with being an idol?

Yamato Yamamoto, is that meant to be kind of a funny name for Japanese too, like John Johnson, or Kris Kristofferson, Will Williamson?

Also...10.23 in the 100 M would have been Olympic level before the days of Usain Bolt. He would probably be the top sprinter at High School level for all of Japan with a time like that.

Aggregator gang
oho, this dynamic actually took a nice turn, since she's already into him but wants to stay in line with her roles

Users who are viewing this thread