Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/42654/touhou-chireikiden-cheating-detective-satori

Also over here

Dex-chan lover
What's the release schedule on this one? Quarterly like Visionary Fairies?

Dex-chan lover
@Duribu I guess they deleted the one on that link.

Also this is canon? The story style seems really different to usual Touhou mangas

Double-page supporter
the art sucks, (not that i can do any better whatsoever) but you get used to it quickly. its a worthwhile read, and i also find it funny how it got 200x more interesting after they left the sdm

Contributor
Sometimes I feel as if every official touhou manga has an artstyle that reflects how the titular character views the world.

This is kind of a crackpot theory but.....I believe this vengeful spirit. This spirit that hates Gensokyo, Youkai, and especially the Hakurei Shrine. Remember that man Reimu killed for becoming a youkai? A man who wanted to just live a peaceful life. Yes. I believe that soul and this one are one in the same. Again this is a crackpot theory.....however in my eyes this makes a decent amount of sense.

I swear to god this spirit is Mima, holy shit, after so many years of waiting for her to come back, it's gonna be through a manga??? hell yeah

Dex-chan lover
Been a while. Anyone know if there was a delay in the next chapter or something?

Users who are viewing this thread