Kaguya-sama: Love is War Official Doujin

Fed-Kun's army
Yo know how in the main series they try their damnest to not show any fanservice? Well here its so damn obvious, that unless you are a 12 year old kid ya wont feel aroused, but i guess thats the point. Either way its meh

The facial expressions in the main story are more arousing than this is.

Dex-chan lover
remove what made a story great and add fan service; season 2 recipe

Dex-chan lover
What did they remove? I dropped it because of annoying Kaguya. Hope they remove/removed her from further seasons. If not, then I will not read. Oh and Shirogane is so dumb, because he likes her. He wouldn't get to bang that girl within the next 100 years. Just fly to the moon and never come back...

Fed-Kun's army
I read the first 7-8 panels, it's taken out everything that made the main story unique (I like the counter - counter mind games) so didn't bother finishing it.

It looks like the comments are not that bad but hey im planning to read this is there anyone here can tell if it is good or not?

It's on par with the original, seriously. It lacks the emotions and doesn't quite reach the level of humour but who can blame them, original's just too godly. It does have a shit ton of fanservice and ship tease so that makes it a hundred times better. Unless, of course, you are a little kid who can't take lewd stuff.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@RioRizal Randomly advertising YouTube channels goes against Rule 5.4.6 and has nothing to do with the Kaguya-sama manga. If you want to link a specific video relevant to the discussion, that's fine.

Thanks,
-Daviot

Oddly, this manages to capture the main series' gimmick of mocking and messing up romcom situations by turning them into overblown battles of wits, and turns it on more hentai plot situations.

Users who are viewing this thread