If you're going to snipe, at least do a better proofreading job than the competition.

Group Leader
@anejlek The Charybdis shield most likely had two hand holds on the inside portion specifically to allow Geld to keep the shield from being deflected away with the force of incoming attacks. As we saw combining it with Geld's weight basically made him an unmovable object, which also allowed him to use his father's ability to attack while the douche was stoking his ego by trying to destroy the shield.

Dex-chan lover
@soundwafflez just for the warning the webnovel is slightly different from this one as this one i think is following the lightnovel since in the webnovel this three does not exist at all XD

Aggregator gang
Killing your allies just to save yourself, he's the worst of the lot and I hope his death is painful. Sucks for the girl but, I don't care that much.

Dex-chan lover
I found out what irks me to no end about this "arc".
All the characters just act indifferent all the time, I can't feel tension and emotion on the level I'd expect.
Dozens of people massacred, among them children and "beloved" characters, nobody sheds a tear, nobody recoils emotionally, just a single "I guess I'm mad now, man how annoying".
This should be an apocalyptic blow to his world view! A total paradigm shift. And all of them are indifferent about it, almost bored.
Not to mention all that buildup just to pull a revival card? The writer really didn't think this through did he?

Users who are viewing this thread