Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Welp, thats one way to end the arc I guess. For a template arc, thats one hell of an anticlimactic ending.

Dex-chan lover
How to make the least interesting MC ever: make him do literally nothing for two straight chapters so he "doesn't stand out".

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus he was doing stuff, but hidden.
But yeah, if the teachers want something they just need to spit it out instead of beating around the Bush with this spy shit.

Dex-chan lover
What’s stopping the teachers from just talking to him? Besides plot contrivance

Dex-chan lover
The MC is powerful, but his luck with friends isn't phenomenal. The demon princess is the only one worthy.

Contributor
When a side character (Ted) is more interesting than the main character, something is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know I'm sure the school can't really be supporting that teacher spying. I'm sure if Abel just told another teacher or the principal they'd make him stop. Also MC says he doesn't want to stand out but I'm pretty sure he already does so his actions here feel pointless to me.

Dex-chan lover
>I don't want to stand out
>Notices and destroys drones professor is using to view his actions remotely
Yeah, you'd think he'd have realized that ship has long since sailed since he took the entrance exam by now.

Group Leader
What a way to deal with the issue and put the blame on someone else entirely. Haha.

Thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
oh dear fucking god, he is standing out ever since the very first they he got in the damn school, but he's still dragging the "I don't want anyone to notice me" troupe? dear God, just why Japan?

Double-page supporter
@Kikaibaka @jokerxhisoka Well he isn't standing out as much as you think, sure people have heard of him by now but the only people really watching him are the principal(?) guy and that stalker with the camera drones. Most of the students and teachers are focused on Ted since he's using him as the misdirection for his "magic tricks". Granted, the story isn't doing a great job of making it seem like he's only standing out a bit, instead of standing in the spotlight giving the big year end student body president speech, but it's at least trying harder than some series.

Double-page supporter
He's not standing out, otherwise he'd be swamped by all the students. If people knew who he really was and what he actually knows, then they'd have him shipped off the magical council and wouldn't let him leave.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka the less people who know or are suspicious, the better for him. He can't stop everyone from not knowing, especially since he's taking out drones.

Users who are viewing this thread