Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
OPHELIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYY MY CHILLDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
this makes me think that they know she isnt trash but that shes acting like it for a reason

Urrrghh all of this can be solved if they would just sit down and talk to each other. But I guess if they do that then we won't have anything to read...

Fed-Kun's army
damm gurl.. your life is so sad...
bad father is not a father...
hubby seems so worried and love her...
too bad ophe wishes for divorce :"(

Fed-Kun's army
yoo wtf this manga honestly makes me so sad like i get the mc's reason for doing this but it isnt the right or best one, considering its hurting both parties? like damn she could have talked this out and found ways to reach both parties desires/satisfaction but aight

@Banhchuoi right lmao?? i get that communication is always the problem but when it's stretched like this it makes me sigh in frustration

what a lame ass mustache

@Hollow7F i mean, one could think that she is trash, but is because her life sucked, hence being far more tolerant of her antics.

Everytime I read this my tears fall it's so sad the Husband won't explain and just keep quiet and the wife I think she's misunderstood and that another gurl why did she clingy in another woman husband so much and that shitty Daddy too grrrrrrr

Fed-Kun's army
It feels so good to see her get defended. Yes, please get that damned old man out of the world. ( ˘꒳​˘ )

I need the novel version of this in my darn shelf! The atmosphere and story telling is seriously like the classics!

YESSSSS BEAT HIM UP
thank you so much for the update!! i have a feeling this is going to become one of my faves because i live for angst and this story has it in s p a d e s
im loving it already!

Fed-Kun's army
kill him!! what the hell!! aaah this manga is both sad and frustrating, why... does it have to be like this...

thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
:O..... :T
She's a little... silly... Like.... Everything she's doing... shaking my head
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Ok but Julius closed the door and let him get a hit in and let her get verbally abused first before helping her. I really hope she is able to get her freedom

Users who are viewing this thread