Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Contributor
Bakuretsu.... Bakuretsu... SYALALALA...♪♪ Bakuretsu.... Bakuretsu... SYALALALA...♪♪

Power Uploader
i am 100% sure the name of this manga is "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!" and not "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!" the end of the name should be wo! its like that with all the other spinoffs as well. The MU name is simply a type for the name.

So... there are over nine volumes out in Japan, and we don’t even have one chapter of volume 5 scanlated? What happened?

Dex-chan lover
This has got to be the largest list of hentai attached to a manga I have ever seen on this site.

I've always seen people praise this manga, especially the anime.
Turns out it's seems to be a regular isekai with a goddess as for slave.

Dex-chan lover
What's with you people tagging every konosuba doujin as related work. If this done on every manga... boy, we gonna have a looong main page on things that had hundreds or thousands of doujin on it

@Dezaki
agreed. related material shoould only have official works. if i wanted a konosuba doujinshi i could just type that in the search field.

Double-page supporter
@zaphir she is not slave. Most problems in this manga are both caused and solved by her in equal measure. Its just a comedy with a isekai tag.

Just goofy hi-jinks XD

@bodohayar yeah they are posting the licensed chapters which is why they wont show up on mangadex. They dont have the newest one tho. You can buy it on amazon for 10 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread