Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Isosceles Triangle 2 (2nd half)

Fed-Kun's army
May Adachi's awkwardness only increase tenfold.

Are you continuing the translation of the light novel after Seven Seas have picked it up?

Group Leader
Adachi's behavior makes me cringe and smile at the same time. It's painful but addicting. I love this

Ayy only took 5(.5) chapters for her to realise this,meanwhile the other version of this is still meandering around after 20-30 chapters.

I like the Shimamu a lot, curious to see how the whole thing is gonna evolve and if the Shimamu will change a bit.

Double-page supporter
This manga, even if it is markedly better than the other manga of this story, is really starting to get boring. It's a lot of been there, done that. There's nothing in it that is very different from any of the other "insecure dark-haired girl is in love with a blonde girl who has it all together" yuri manga.
It's saving grace so far has been that in spite of her insecurity Adachi has been able to actively become a major player in Shimamura's life.
Page 10 is giving me some hope with Shimamura confessing that her confidence is just a front and that she is scared of people getting too close to her and becoming too demanding. Based on those two things and Adachi apparently now deciding for herself that she is in love with Shimamura and hopefully as a consequence becoming bolder in her affection and tearing down the walls Shimamura has been building around herself I'm gonna keep reading this, but so far I don't see much that deserves the work that goes into producing an anime. Having said so, that's true for almost every anime ever produced of course.
May Adachi become confident and unwavering in her pursuit of Shimamura and may Shimamura's discomfort only increase a hundredfold, because if this story doesn't evolve in that way this is only going to be an annoying and unoriginal waste of time.

Aggregator gang
The skip on page 10 to 11 was so off putting. Idk. The monologues are quite nice to read. But happenings ending so abruptly especially in this chapter is throwing me off.

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that the blonde girl has totally read the situation and is slightly annoyed. Hah, it's so realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread