Ura Account Joshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Case 1: Kuramoto Satsuki (Start)

Dex-chan lover
What the hell was the test? I feel like there is something missing.

@Zhou She didn't want to believe it was her, hence the test for confirmation.

@megumon This sure is a pointless thing to bother myself for, but let me just say this: You're downright being rude.

Dex-chan lover
@NikoSanichi

I meant what exactly the test was. She mentioned three men, but we didn't see the test happening.

@zhou she brought up the topic of what happened on the train to test her. Her friend knew there were 3 of them which she couldn’t know unless she was part of it.

Group Leader
Wow that was fun, I look forward to more chapters. Also it looks like this manga will focus on multiple characters?

Fed-Kun's army
think I see where this is going, but I'll just wait a few chapters to confirm my suspicions...

Double-page supporter
@zhou. There was a post on the day she was molested in the train which she was saved from. Then there was a post on the day she found the account. She took no precautions and so was molested a second time by 3 guys.

My guess is the girl got off by being a white knight.

@NikoSanichi I don't think the comment's section should be filled with blind positivity. If a manga/ chapter is bad i will call it bad.
As far as I can tell, any manga author or any writer for that matter, who uses social media as an element in the plot is fucking bad. There's too much deus ex machina/plot twists/ etc. that can just come from whatever dumb idea the author has about social media.

Dex-chan lover
this is gonna get dark, at least the logic is making sense, but seems a bit rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, "manstagram"

I live for these copyright-dodging parody names.

Double-page supporter
well, this gives me a serious metamorphosis vibes, ill pass

Users who are viewing this thread