Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Best Friend of the Dead

Dex-chan lover
I may have to drop this series. It's good but after what happened to Ootari-san, I keep getting depressed tbh.

(Which is even worse because the implication is that they were having sex with the chairman when he bit her, so it counts as NTR and that just depresses me even more)

If he can find a cure for the virus, I hope it works out

Dex-chan lover
It's because, to reference Damon Albarn, he's been surrounded by zombies all his life. People who mindless do what they're told to an act in line with it. They're people with no purpose and needlessly do what they are told, working themselves to death in a company with no purpose. In that sense, he was a zombie but was cured and now is used to them. @KuroAnsatsu

Fed-Kun's army
This Manga really gives me a wholesome feeling. Like, it gives me a feeling that there's still something out there worth living for.

I think that this is just gonna keep getting better and better. It’s fucking hilarious for one I mean who manages to jump two buildings and take his pants off. Also the BDSM room was lucky af.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
she didn't pick MC so she died in one chapter because of zombie apocalypse karma, the end. it just means MC's time at the company was that worthless, so it's time for him to truly live his life.

Aggregator gang
@cgr yeah, pretty much how I am taking it too.. But it still kinda feels bad she died and became a zombie so soon (first chapter). When she was a hot babe helping her juniors. I guess its better her dieing earlier, rather than getting to know her and then she dies. Those are more impactful on our poor hearts.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to get his slapping hand in gear if Highschool of the Dead taught us anything; it’s that broads need to be kept on line during these situations.

Aggregator gang
That was a funny start. Hostesses vs hosts 😂

I liked how they really are good friends, doesn't seem like Kencho is gonna die. This manga is def not going THAT route but hopefully it's the same with his family.

Thank you for the chapters! Looking forward to more!

Users who are viewing this thread