Author Domestic na Kanojo
this is basically a shoujo manga for men. Swap the characters gender and voila! add some stupid long winded drama just to stretch out the series for what its worth. add some ecchi scenes to make it a shounen manga. 7/10
Best harem manga I’ve ever read, with actually good writing, decent story and NORMAL MC. Compared to all that repetitive comedy crap with forced silliness this one is on a whole different level. The rating, relatively speaking, is absurd. If you want actual romance with interesting characters instead of another To love ru wannabe manga for horny kids then read this one - but you will have to look for the rest of the 200+ chapters somewhere else.
Cant wait for the anime adaptation thats coming in January although even the slightest censorship might ruin the vibe that you get when you read the manga

@dube well said, i gave it a 10.
I have this creeping feeling that they will censor the adaption completely. Might actually ruin it like you said @nerfed.
@xizaaR I'd say the chances are leaning towards censorship but there have been similar genre anime that were made with consideration to the adult vibe and the seinen demographic that they "represent" and thus they were not ruined, for example kuzu no honkai. Lets hope this will be the case for this one too because i am really hooked and happy with manga so far
@nerfed Can't agree more.