Domestic na Kanojo

I really hope the scan team get back on this serie. Its about 70 chapter behind, Ive read a few chapters in Spanish and I dont even speak spanish. Now im just trying to be patient for english version.

Group Leader
Chapters 101-126 that Psycho Play claims is their own work is ripped from the Kindle ebook, please do not upload.

LZW

@rtwpsom2 and here I was thinking where the hell the chapter before. if you know that stuff, you should have tell her earlier lol

This is a good and compelling drama, I'm going to get the licensed volumes.

As the 16th volume had not been officially translated, for now. Can the scanlators translate the 16th volume of the Manga. Please!

Group Leader
@Nostal please read the reddit discussion of this page for more, but essentially up to chapter 144 is released on every site except this one since 144 is an official translation that was ripped (unallowed on mangadex). We tried to account for the fact that most people have read up to chapter 144.

-mint

Dex-chan lover
Well, all these chapters in I think we can say one thing for it: The mangaka has learned since Good Ending to . . . pull back a bit, on the plot developments, to not take them all the way to rage-inducing.

d

I've read all chapters up until 148. This manga is a fucking train wreck.

This manga is a fucking train wreck.

"I ate it all. It was thoroughly disgusting - the smell and taste were awful, texture nauseating and presentation hideous. With every bite i was afraid that i'd throw up. Got more?"

Users who are viewing this thread