10th - You and I Fell in Love With the Same Person

Group Leader
Holy moly I hope any english scanlator would pick this series :'

I read spanish ch. 1 and the only thing I understand is that "te gusta" scene (thanks to me gusta meme 😂), and thanks to that I learnt which one that seems to be the object of affection for the other two

The summary in manga updates already sounds heartbreaking. "A boy and a girl who are childhood friends fell in love with the same guy." Oof.

Contributor
A sincere bisexual love triangle in shounen?? Who would be so bold as to publish—oh, it's Gangan, nevermind, that doesn't count.

My snark aside, though—I might even be persuaded to read this, despite absolutely hating love triangles and especially painful ones like this would seem to have to be, just out of respect for the sheer astounding rarity of any manga actually taking the possibility of bisexuality seriously on an emotional level.

This looks VERY promising. And I guess we might need tissues. A lot of them at that!
And thanks a lot to @phosphylite for this neat and beautiful translation!
P.S. And I don’t even know whom to root for. My heart is torn.

Contributor
I'm intrigued by the meaning of the title "Tenth".
Is it a calendar date? Is it referring to a person ("the tenth individual in a love decagon")?
Or is it an alternate reading of "Tense"? (as in tension)

Gur feeling it will end where childhood friends figure they are in love with each other

@justforthelulz might have some symbolic significance in series. Well hopefully its explained in the series.

Maybe 10th is the day the both fell in love with the same person in beginning chapter we learn on the 12th that's in couple days is the guys mothers death anniversary so the 10th being when both childhood friends find out makes sense.

Contributor
@Starbright
I just realized it could also mean 10th grade, since Japanese high schools are three years (10th, 11th, 12th), which is where chapter 2 kicks off.

Man 3 ch in already getting emotional can tell I'm going to get depressed how things will go for take for majority of the series

lfb

Could someone please spoil me ch13? 😫Also, is the next chapter the final chapter?

Group Leader
@lfb yep, the next chapter (ch 14) is going to be the final chapter 😭

other team members and I at Laughing in Quarantine will be picking up the pace for releases soon, so if you could hold out until then, that'd be much appreciated 🙂

The relationship lines be like
103248713_1554305084747509_2931341810528596552_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread