Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Not to say that i'm not grateful for the chapter, but a whole chapter just to recap everything? Really? Not even a decent shot of the Succubus?

Double-page supporter
I like this take on the isekai demonlord plot. He uses his wits to battle and uses that same wit to win over the masses that would otherwise resent him for being a demon lord. Show overwhelming fear to enemies and overwhelming kindness to those who wish to follow him and his ideals.

It was nice to see how things turned out after Sabnok's defeat. But that was only about half of the chapter. The other half is recap. Why do Japanese magazines like recaps so much?!

Double-page supporter
This totally needs the 6.5 numbering treatment but seeing so many half, even quarters chapter by other series I can't even be mad.

someone know what is the title of the book cover in the last page and can tell me + ping me pls

This feels more like an extra than a regular chapter considering it's mainly a recap...

Dex-chan lover
"You're really a Schemer."

"No, please call me a realist instead."

You keep using that word...

glad to see an isekai just go 'lol fuck slavery' instead of 'slavery is good actually if you're chill about it'

Users who are viewing this thread