Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Manga logic - a 2 day part time job, with lodging for complete newbies

Dex-chan lover
Even though I've stuck with this manga so far it's starting to get painful to read. With how the relationships are so twisted up it makes my head hurt

Dex-chan lover
Who is the blonde guy with short hair?

Anyway...waaaaay to go girls, cockblocking them ._.”

Dex-chan lover
So Shiori's husband is definitely gay right? That's why his friend was so adamant about him not falling in love with Akari.

Yeah no thanks, this chapter literally killed the best girl screen time, sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, why don't they just confess their feelings for each other and get it over with it.

Yeah, this is getting dull. He has feelings for both girls and they both like him. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
My god my interest in this manga is dropping chapter by chapter.

Like, come on. It's already clear as the day that Jirou likes Akari and vice versa so drop the crush-esque vibes on the childhood friend.

@translator-sama jirou didn't mess up with the whipped cream. He got exactly the result that he wanted.

yeah, let the caos spread.. shiori haters , akari haters.. both of them can gtfo , hail this dumb trio

I mean, I'm Team Akari all day, but I'm still glad Shiori is getting a shot too, even if I'm 100% sure she'll succumb to the childhood friend curse that befalls all characters like her. I mean, the girl's giving an honest effort lately. I can't be mad at that. Love ain't easy, and indecision and self-doubt can sometimes be impediments in trying to take a relationship to the next level, I know that all to well. In a weird sense, I'm also rooting for Shiori, but that might be because I'm a sucker for love triangle shenanigans 😅

Doesn't help that this manga is monthly too. I kind of want to see some of the other couples, like Jiro's friend(can't remember his name right now) and his wife. Maybe Mei and her husband and whether he knows about and supports Mei's love for Shiori. I'd like to see some love spark at the resort with some of the other characters outside of the usual love triangle(rectangle),too. Never been of fan of characters just being there simple to round out a cast, so yeah hopefully something happens there.

Users who are viewing this thread