MangaDex Gaming Group

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Is anyone interested in forming a MangaDex gaming group? Might be fun to have a pool of people for popular games like League of Legends, Rainbow Siege, Fornite, World of Warcraft, etc., etc.?

Could be fun!

We currently have a Steam Group. It's open to join!

is a Reindeer
VIP
what kind of person would join a mangadex steam group
sounds like a bunch of nerds

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Seriously guys? No one is interested in Monster Hunter: World or any team based game? I do play league and TF2.

Might be persuaded to get back into MMOs if there're enough people interested.

I recently joined this group of nerds (because I m also a nerd hehe ?) but currently I m only playing Paladins and Black Squad. I also play Ironsight but its not on Steam.

Sounds good.
Was trying to get back into MHW and the guys from my usual gaming group mostly moved on.
Even just a Guild Wars 2 guild would probably be interesting.

Hard to find good regular groups lately.
Would need for multiple systems though.

I might be interested. Most of the groups I've been with either just randomly died or drama ensued.
I kinda don't like having people make unnecessary comments or treating me like a child when I'm a grown ass man.

If you guys want to get this thing going though hit me up. I'm dogshit at most of the games I play though, MHW especially. Although I do play League, R6 Siege, and other stuff. Would be down for an MMO (if you can convince me to get in to GW2 I would love that cause I keep trying and dropping it, the raids look so fucking fun and I'm against boosting characters due to my love for grinding).

Dex-chan lover
Sign me up! The only downside is im mostly a PS4 player so thats where i have the majority of my games.

Contributor
Might be cool, but I don't know what games we would play tbh. Still, count me in.

I recently installed MHW but I didnt opened it yet. I m new to the game. Currently I m playing Battlefield 5. I dropped Ironsight btw. So, count me in for some games if time allows me.

Group Leader
well, the region is also pretty important. I live in SEA/Asia, there's no way I can play well on Siege when you guys live in USA.

Dex-chan lover
I play League and would love to join, but sadly I live in SEA. So we play in different server :(

I would love to join! I used to play League though I stopped. Now, I'm playing POE.

Dex-chan lover
Im in. I play a few mmos and FPS. Just tell me the genre and games and I’ll try to connect.

nice idea, i would like to join.i play league on EUNE region.(if anyone want to play i'm in, just pm :p)

Users who are viewing this thread