Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I hope the foxes will save her if something gets wrong... She really needs some guidance regarding those things.

Ooh! We getting some heavy plot stuff coming up! I think Miko has like one last chance for the shrine to save her right? Anyway, I have a feeling that the sub teach knows about the spirits or at least acknowledge their existence? Maybe. Who knows

Dex-chan lover
Is that threatening ghost the teacher's stand?

But seriously, that melon pan with choco chip and condensed milk (sweet) is topped with yakisoba (salty). I can't imagine the taste

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. How many "saves" does the shrine spirit still have for her?

I’m pretty sure that last ghost was a past victim of the teacher. They were giving her a warning because she was being obvious she was onto him.

Double-page supporter
I hope that the tattooed bald guy appears too in case of a more "mortal" kind of saving.

Dex-chan lover
@AxelFaiz I imagine it's probably along the lines of salted caramel in terms of sweet/salty flavours - I know some chocolate bars have salt in them too.

Also can't wait to see how the animal murdering teacher gets his just reward.

Double-page supporter
@AxelFaiz

If I had to guess, it's one of his victims that's following him around while trying to warn other potential victims.

Is it just me, or was this chapter much, much scarier than chapters before? I really was scared, what a poor girl

that "blood splatter" scene was interesting. there were what appeared to be human hand prints too. i guess he's not just animal torturer/killer but also a serial killer?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ, I know the whole dark comedy of this manga is her reactions and everyone else not seeing but this chapter was just fucking scary.

The author making a straight horror series would be nightmare inducing

Dude's totally a full blown serial killer isn't he?

Cruelty to animals is one of the Macdonald triad, and as others here have said that spirit may be a victim warning her.

Users who are viewing this thread