Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 87

Dammit deamon king, that guy you were fighting, the excessively scary one, is not a person you look away from for anything

lmaooo all that mana, magic, agility and shadows at your disposal....and you just punch the dude to death. xD

Dex-chan lover
wait didnt we already see this ?
did they delete some chapters because of random drama again ?

Dex-chan lover
I might like Esil already as much as Hunter Cha, if not more. Because Esil is funny. However, her fate, like the fate of all the girls, I reckon, is to be forgotten. Dude has got no time for the ladies. The only girl who consistently gets his attention is his own sister, only to make sure she's still going to school without worries and is otherwise okay. That's it.

Aggregator gang
That feel when I've read the WN and I want to let people know they're right or wrong, lol.

LOL Poor girl having to remind him what her clan's name is.

Wow he gained like 4 levels from that fight.

rank 1 out of.... 1 rank? Dude just committed genocide on the entire demon race. Only the clan is left...

I know he's too busy powerleveling to build the harem or I dunno, buy a nicer apartment for his sister, but if this is a power fantasy manga I don't see why that stuff isn't included. Oh well, gonna have to squash some ants immediately after this

Users who are viewing this thread