Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
But... does his people desire war and the victory, or do they want it because HE wants it?

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of revealing his backstory and motivations so soon. I liked how mysterious he was.

Double-page supporter
What is interesting about the last page is the question that comes to mind: is he really the mastermind behind this, or is he little more than a sheep, following the shepherd to stay with the herd?

Not that that excuses his decision to go to war, but it seems to me that he has never tried to control his ability, letting it just be. That means that he is willing to do anything to ensure that people will love him, which doesn't bode well for his mental stability.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t much care for his charm skill; but unlike most scum who use it he at least does seem to care about the well-being of others.

We know what we do with him without killing. Chop his hands from shoulders. XD

Well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, they say. Even so, as funny as it may be, our 'japanese' side is not that different, then. I mean, all of them love and respect Mr. Hans, it just that he does not have a charm skill, just his 'natural' charm.

Will be interesting to see what happens next.

Thanks for the chater translator-dono!

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
You can already tell how it might end up with this guy, he's eventually gonna lose and turn off his charm ability and all the other girls around him will still "Love" him anyway and it will be a "happy" ending.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wnf That seems pretty likely since this backstory and motivation explanation is trying to show he's not a "bad" buy.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just wondering why all of the Isekai-er on this side are young girls ??

Fed-Kun's army
lmao that ability really exist..
I remember that Mitsuba did mention this ability during Mutsuki appearance.

Dex-chan lover
When the harem power transcends age, gender and even species... It's basically just brainwash, lol.

Aggregator gang
Just kill him with the sniper, and it's all over. Not that simple? Yes it is.

Users who are viewing this thread