2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.5

Dex-chan lover
"What are these feelings?"

Guuuuuurl you're like 5 years past that trope!

ngl i think i might like nanami and yuuko together more than nanami and kaede! i just feel like they have more in common, and this chapter was suuuuper cute!!

i wouldn't mind kaede with nanami if her character grows a bit tho. guess we'll see what the author has in store

oooh thank you for the update!!!
it's been a long time since the latest ch update. im looking forward for the next ch!!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, another woman struck down by the feared condition known as "life goals or wife goals".

Double-page supporter
Kindness can have unexpected consequences :O And Tanihara has an unexpected cute side too. Come on, Kazuki! Notice her!
Makes you think... Half of that management-school talk Kazuki hates was probably Youko's way of trying to impress her specifically.
I totally ship these two now. And I ship Kaede with Koyuki. This way each MC is tied to the person who can enrich her life the most.
Facadebook 🤣🤣🤣 That had me bursting out in laughter.
@naho 🤣 That was great too.
Thank you very much, kind commissioner, for this wonderful chapter from this wonderful series.

I came here from the recently completed (and GOAT contender) Hello Melancholic! to see what else Ohsawa Yayoi had done, and find myself disappointed...

...that this hasn't been continued! Seriously, this apparently has 8 volumes? Why has no one picked it up???

Users who are viewing this thread