I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!

Group Leader
Im Surprised the novel got a manga adaptation considering its 80 percent smut

Group Leader
Really wish it were translated! Want to read this so bad!

Group Leader
We are almost done with the first chapter in English, please bear with us.

Group Leader
@jinglej
Oh wow, I didn't think it'd actually get translated!
Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, it actually have a manga adaptation.. 😂
I don't mind with the novel since jingle-san put the R+18 part on other site so i can just skip it, but a manga is.... Aah, but I want to see the lovey-dovey Lidi and Freed in manga form!! 😫😫😂😭

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the rumors are false and he falls hopelessly in love with her. Her lack of faith is a source of drama. Everything could have been resolved by talking.

So I’m reading and I’m like wow this sounds like that light novel. Well because it is. Derp. I’m wondering if it skips over the “good” parts lol.

Dex-chan lover
Oh! This got an adaptation! I really liked the novel. I wonder if they'll adapt the spin-off side-story First Love X First Love.
I kinda wish they won't, that was the thing that made me stop reading this novel...not because it's bad, but because it's good.
I'm too much of a little bitch to handle it.

I haven't completely dropped it yet, I really wanna try and get back...I really like this novel. But that story keeps stinging my heart and I just can't seem to get over it!
Doesn't help the fact that when I get back to the novel, where I'm at now, I'm gonna have to read about things related specifically to that spin-off. It just won't let me go!

Users who are viewing this thread