Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dat 25th page. Its around 12 AM here and I'm alone atm, I thought it was some ghost or some shite ?

For the magical girl. Did he really have to pick the one that could bring forth Armagedom.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry I took redrawers for granted.? I will now appreciate all the nice looking uncensored penis? and backgrounds? and even the not nice looking ones because I know you put effort into it.?

i love this manga made me laugh so hard i thought i was dying . thank you guys for translating this manga

I didn't think too much on how the redrawers do their job but now I appreciate them for taking their time doing it ?

Ah yes, the redrawer's ultimate plight. Doing a perfect job means no one notices it.

Thanks four your hard work! ?

Big ups on the amazing redraw. Much appreciated. Really makes me appreciate how much work is put into this overall.

Contributor
Personally, whenever I'm reminded how much some redrawers do I feel like I'm going to get an ulcer just thinking about it.

Seriously, I'd be fine with just a little note saying what the sound effect was OAO;;;

Dex-chan lover
I like how he's seemingly forgotten what his pre-reincarnation face looked like, imagining his school life self with that dog/fenrir head.

Dex-chan lover
And there goes another sword .... she's just gonna keep buying these swords lol

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz he has become 99% dog, now i can ship it with the black dog of the forest without it getting weird.

that's not a magical girl, thats a being from hell, that will bring destruction upon all while tellings us they want to be our friend, thats the White Devil :S, where is the door? i need to run away from here fast before i get caught in the explosions from her satanistic device.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread