I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
my fav dark skinned loli is back.
thanks for the chapter

So can they hear the spirit King talk or not? Half the time it looks like it does half the time it doesn't. And for someone who loves their kid with an army of maids how did the fucker end up like that. God I hope that all of em die horribly but it's unlikely because this isn't revenge if the hero

And the award for worst parents ever goes to..... They even know they are treating her like shit and still do it.... For fucks sake man

Group Leader
@Riger "accidents" sound too kind for them. I wouldn't mind if they just "disappeared" without trace... including that maid as well.

@FrostBlood I think they can hear him when the spirit king chooses to. So most of the time they don't.

Also fck that mom! She wasn't even watching her baby. If Claudia wasn't there the baby would've died what a terrible shitty mom.

Group Leader
@FrostBlood

Typically, Gerald communicates with Claudia telepathically (they can't hear her responses either). But, on the rare occasions Gerald chooses to reveal himself, he understandably has a pretty big effect on people given what they believe about the Dark Spirit King.

Dex-chan lover
@DrDuckling
Nah. 'Accident' is a pretty broad term. One of my favorite series on this site right now (Monster Duchess) has a main character whose father tried to stage an 'accident' to burn her to death rather horribly. And that was after he tried to burn her to death blatantly.
'Accidentally' dropping someone with cut achilles tendons into a pig pen would NOT be quick, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
i hate that mother so much. YOU KNOW SHE'S NOT A BAD PERSON, YOU EVIL WRETCH?? you're much more evil than she ever will be!!! jesus christ and the dad needs to get a fucking SPINE and set his wife straight, like does he even TRY speaking in favor of their daughter??? he sucks too i hate those parents oh my god. you'd have one less child if it wasn't for her!!! I'M SO MAD ALJKADSSKLDJ LMAO also they need to fire that maid what the hell??? that's such a disrespect???

anyway thank you so much for the update!!! i'm glad claudia got some friends, at least :')

*in an understanding but sad tone*
If it doesn’t hurt then why are you crying.

I have read the LN and well if you hate the mom now.....!

Dex-chan lover
How I wish that I born as Demon lord at that world and destroy all country that make MC sad....

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf? A maid can just accuse her like that? Social standings where

I really love Gerald and I'm so happy he chose to set them straight!
What crappy parents. Her mother needs to stop projecting what she would do if it had been her to be ostracized. Claudia is such a sweetheart, how dsre they treat her like that!?
And that maid who accused her was probably the one neglecting her duties of watching Syl...

it is really surprising she doesn't end up being a monster... many would if day in and day out they would be treated like that.
this is the perfect recipe for psychopaths.
its is the classic your create your own monster, like gaara in naturo.
but this is even dumber for them since the dark spirit is so fucking chill.
she never went out of control, nope, she can even ask nicely for the power... if she wants she can literally use it on farming or to build a snow man! -_-
wtf... the fact they treat her like she has personality disorder or has gone out of control blows my mind.
even the superficial history, the issue was with the dumb king being an idiot against the strongest person on the renewed kingdom... and the truth is probably even darker, as they probably manipulated and used traps against that person, probably killing all people involved with the hero before throwing the hero into despair.
i am so surprised she can still be sane, despite everything. and that she doesn't want to simple rune way.
and to be fair, from the idiots point of view if they really feared someone like her, than killing the 'monster' would be the first thing they should do.
however price one must pay, it is better to pay sooner than later.
why stay in the wall like this? she is 'free', but is being treated like someone with an infectious disease.
kill her if you can, and if you can't then fake the hell out of your fucking smile, try to get in their good side... because who knows maybe even such fake consideration would mean salvation if things really go south. treating her like that only open more doors leading to tragedy.

Users who are viewing this thread