Muse Asia

Dex-chan lover
If you guys want free anime while supporting the industry I recommend checking Muse Asia the more money they get from views the more anime they can buy to post on their sites their just starting out and it would be nice if they get more subs.

people outside of Asia needs VPN though.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGbshtvS9t-8CW11W7TooQg

First thought: "Huh. That's a pretty smart model."

Second thought: "I could watch anime for free if I just sat through some ads."

Third thought: "Oh, wait, never mind. They just invented television."

Dex-chan lover
I think it's really cool of them to do that. We finally have someone posting OFFICIAL ANIME EPISODES on Youtube, instead of "small screen anime" or "part 123" lol.

Group Leader
@greatninja3
Muse Asia the more money they get from views the more anime they can buy to post on their sites
actually they don't get any profit from the platform (Youtube), there is a journalist who asked them about how they get profit when they are in Indonesia event, it's has nothing to do with buying the anime or not, it is the company, do they want Muse to hold the licensed or not, it's hard to conviced a conpany to do such a thing and Muse only get a profit from the merchandise like Action Figure, Shirts, Poster, etc (you can check it out on hakken!). AFA 2020 Jakarta has been suspended, idk or canceled maybe, if you want to support them, just buy merchandise, and their motive to give anime for free is to fighting against Pirate.... ah you know la sometin like torrent.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter I guess if we are talking about profit, like actually earning positive gains, then yeah merch will definetly give them more of those but the ad money would definetly go to the cost to run the company like salaries and stuff.

I mean they would turn the ads off if they don’t need them.

They stream on-going anime so it's not exactly the same when you watch one on TV.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone know how much they paid for license?
100k views ad revenues in developing countries doesn't sounds nearly enough to cover licence fee per episode.

Group Leader
@421cookies i have search about that, but i couldnt find it anywhere, maybe if you go to their live and ask a question they will answer. i am pretty much doesnt know anything about that.

Users who are viewing this thread