Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 28.2 - Snapped

Dex-chan lover
We catch up with the raw, which means you must wait until 4/11/2019 to get the next raw. And about 2-3 days after that to get the release.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and so quickly too.

On page 7 (I think, at least on mangadex) it should be "rope" not "robe" "I could just store the rope in my item box without cutting it." or at least it makes more sense with "rope".

Wasn't the meme "just as keikaku" with a side note that said keikaku means plan?

Dex-chan lover
@Balrend
Yes, that you asked that is acording to cake.
(*cake means keikaku)
(*keikaku means plan)

Dex-chan lover
>this guy isn't bad at heart
he kidnaps little girls and sells them as sex slaves, how the fuck is he not bad at heart?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Typo fixed.
Thank you.

@Doomer
Kaoru means he is a "psychopath" who thinks he "HELPED" the loli by selling them as a sex slave to the low rank noble or merchant.
A Big Idiot that people can easily take advantage of.
Thanks to that Big Idiot, Kaoru got the information.

You can see he said "How envious".

TL;DR: Just like Jinx in League of Legend, "I have the BAD best intentions"

@Izaya_Onisai
Because it's not pepper. It could be something more powerful.

From other series. (Average Ability)

"It’s the pure crystal of capsaicin.
The numerical value representing spicy, Scoville value is about 16 million.
By the way, ordinary Tabasco has a Scoville value of 2,500-5,000, which means this thing is about 3,200-6,400 times stronger than Tabasco.
It wasn’t something people can endure."

Contributor
Capsicum extract? Why going with that kind of weird term? I mean it's just pepper spray wtf...
Police-pepper-spray.gif

@Izaya_Onisai
capsaicin is an ingredient of pepper spray, however it's fairly diluted, and while some of the data suggests that its hot, they only talk about the ingredient itself, which is 5~ million scoville, but because they put only 10% of that in mixed with everything else, it comes to around 500,000 which while its hot, is a VERY bearable heat if you are at all prepared.

the hottest I can see pepper spray getting is 3 million, which is just a bit below the hottest pepper people eat.

pure capsaicin on the other hand gets into the 16 million range, so while pepper spray may be a more well known term, capsaicin is better, and at least in average abilities, the reason to get capsaicin was to use in food through dilution, it just had a side use

Users who are viewing this thread