Your Throne (Pre-Serialization)

Why must women be pitted against each other in all of these stories? 🙄

The MC dudes are rarely worth the carnage and it's a horrible narrative in nearly EVERY story 😔😪

Why is she so mean? If she dosen't have her reasons I will quit reading it 🤨

Group Leader
>is a crazy bitch who overreacts
>oh why does no one like me?

You can be the smartest person in the world but no one would ever chose you if you were an asshole.

This self vicimzation is disgusting when it seems all that happened is her own fault. She should kill herself and hope she becomes a reincarnation portag

But I mean her name is medea
I wouldnt be supired if she kills her own kids over jealousy like her namesake

aight that opening chapter was alllllll over the place, it's like the reader was dropped in the middle of an ongoing story. there are many things to be said but i suppose it tried going the "let's not be a generic story route by having the mc as the villain" but so many things were happening at the same time that it felt more like a jumbled mess than a proper opening story chap.

oof very strong feelings in the comment section despite there only being one chapter up thus far,, i gotta say though - the two translations are quite different from each other to the extent that some of the meaning were utterly lost in the process.

madea doesn't seem all that evil so far, honestly, if emotional. she's definitely angered, but we don't know yet the extent of what has transpired to have her so worked up. if we can so justify heroes killing off villains, it's not such a big deal if she's just breaking her own things in a fit of anger. the crown prince doesn't seem to be well-meaning either, and i hope the blonde lady does more than just blush and cry.

i could support madea if it turns out she does what she has to do for some sort of greater good, and rooting for her does not necessarily have to do with wanting her to end up with the crown prince. he can live with the blonde lady if he so wishes - just out of madea's way.

Family framed for assassination, mothers health irrevocably damaged after she was falsely imprisioned, sent an "engagement ring" as a present by her ex-fiancee and his new bride to be = "disgusting self victimisation". Some red hot takes in this comments section.

I don't normally like to make criticisms of translations, but there's a very distinct difference between the two groups. I don't know which is more accurate because the first few frames of dialogue are completely different in the two versions, but the LunaLotus group makes a lot more sense in emphasis. It paints a more understandable picture of the situation, at least.

So far it seems the lady Psyche is very good-natured person, but the prince seems like he's not. I suspect the lady Medea is blaming Psyche for actions done by the prince, who might be an asshole, with Psyche herself having an "innocent fool" personality and not really aware of how certain actions are being interpreted.

Guys, we were dropped in the middle of the story. The mc was evil and scheming but who knew, she might be a good person before this. I mean, her servants seemed to love and care for her so she might not be as bad as we think, but only turned evil due to circumstances? I think the evil one is the retarded prince. He knew that the gift his dumb girlfriend bought could be interpreted in a negative way, not only he didn't stop her but he also seemed eager to see the mc reaction. Now that what I call evil.

The LunaLotus scan group one seems to be the more understandable of the two. The one thing (well one of the things) thats confusing is why Medea gives a shit about the Prince, who pretty clearly seems to be a complete dick. The rumours seem to make it obvious that the prince wildly favours Psyche. So does Medea think Psyche has misled the Prince? That seems like a stretch. I really would prefer if Medea were simply out to get revenge on the Prince. But I get the feeling its going to devolve into her fighting to get the affection of a complete dick head.

How I understand it is that there was a princess selection process that Medea technically won. But the Prince wanted Psyche instead. He then created a false accusation that Medea's family had tried to assassinate the imperial family, so that he would be justified in choosing Psyche. It sounds like Medea's mom was then imprisoned (for the false "crime") and is now dying from poor health as a result. So basically the princess selection process ruined Medea and her family's life. I don't think Medea loves the prince or anything - she just wants some revenge.

Wow this is my first time reading something that the MC is true villainess, not those shitty others that said villainess in the title but they're actually not a villain.

The MC is traaash, the story gonna be good!

This is awesome!! I thought she loved the prince, but in reality, she only wants his throne!

Well this got a whole lot interesting to me with the second chapter. I enjoy villainous main characters but not when they're morons. Medea's cunning plan is to drown herself and while doing so pray to god for a hail mary? It feels amazingly contrived. Also so far her hatred of Psyche feels equally idiotic, unless theres a flashback where Psyche turns out to be an evil mastermind (seems unlikely) then even if she is unfit to be the empress Medea's over the top hatred of her just feels, well stupid. Psyche seems like a well meaning idiot who loves the Prince but has no real power. Medea should be aiming for the Prince, now maybe it will turn out her revenge on Psyche is a means to that end but while the first chapter felt like it was setting up an interesting framework the second chapter feels like it squandered that.

Users who are viewing this thread