Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@goodworld She never said she is a guy, just that she isn't a girl. As she has no last name, but analyze appends "sis" (short for sister), I assume that as its not a name it must be an explanation that she is the sister of someone named diablo. Also explains why her name is dia and not diablo. So judging by what we know, she is somehow a sister (not the nun kind, it isnt shortened as "sis") but not a girl. Only way that can parse is if we interpret it as her saying she isn't a girl (young), but rather someone old enough the title no longer fits (a granny who got conan'd?).

Aggregator gang
This isn't bad so far! And I like his Dimension skill.

Group Leader
@suzubelle I think it's more like hyper spacial-awareness; like he knows the exact position, status, and sub-details of everything inside his field. With it he knew how long it would take each item to fall and the fastest way to get to it with his abilities.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I’m guessing she’s actually older, or it could just be that she doesn’t want to be seen or treated as a girl.

Not sure how to explain it, but I’m quite liking all the characters so far. I hope it continues to be good :)

Contributor
@feha 1- not girl = woman
2- sis = butcherd by lh version of Sith proof https://www.maotln.com/isekai-meikyuu/illustrations/#jp-carousel-2433
3 - Dia = just shortened version of Diablo (remember, in this story most people can't see status(even names and levels) of other, so you need to tell them beforehand)

Fed-Kun's army
It's obvious Dia doesn't want to be seen as a dainty girl so she said she's not a girl although biologically she's obviously a girl or technically female as far as we can see. The author can do the okie-doke on us and she/he/it is a crossdresser, but I'm putting my money on it's a personality thing given the chaos she wrought in the tavern and her fiery disposition. She was probably raised around a bunch of guys so thinks she's one of the guys or something along that type of strong-headed, don't treat me like a girl/damsel trope.

Contributor
...He is way too nice... his wounds are from the trash humans of that world not from monsters... he could probably easily hunt solo...

I want him to be wrathful and black bellied... 🤬😁 (GO DARK!!! )
Ice cold and full of vengeance would also be nice.

Dex-chan lover
The novel cover looks so edgy but the manga art feel so fluffy.

Dex-chan lover
Dia has the Long Life skill at 2.23, so when she says she's not a girl, she either means she's a woman, or not human. Probably.

Dex-chan lover
@umetsu Wait, the real name is darth diablo sith jedi?
And while not everyone can see status, it is also impossible for people to lie (at least irl). So with her saying she has no last-name the name he sees must be someone elses.

Users who are viewing this thread