Protagonist x Rival (Webcomic) - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Lol funny
Too bad it’s not really yuri since the girl likes a guy

It’ll be all fun for a short while but get old quick
Rip gay girl

Dex-chan lover
it's only 5 chapter of 4 pages but after the second one it's getting old. If only the love rival was a girl, i could have been mostly ok but here it's just a no.

>it's only 5 chapter of 4 pages but after the second one it's getting old. If only the love rival was a girl, i could have been mostly ok but here it's just a no.

Thank you for that. Just archiving it for future reference if I ever need to showcase yours specifically, or general yuristic 'objectifying fetishist' attitutde that you once decided to argue against.

Come to think of it, this whole comment section qualifies. This manga is a gift from God.

Fed-Kun's army
is this post before mine manga site drama? people are fucking retarded

Dex-chan lover
Don't even bother to see what you've writing to know what you have said because it's way too obvious and tbf i know you would have comment as soon as you see my comment. Yeah i don't like the manga and yeah i acting like a yurifag but i don't really care here. Using gay/lesbian love triangle as a comic relief for a het love main point is stupid. It feel like the author is mocking gay/lesbian love.

Did i overreact here ? Maybe but i don't really care. Did i look stupid ? Probably .

>Yeah i don't like the manga and yeah i acting like a yurifag but i don't really care here. Using gay/lesbian love triangle as a comic relief for a het love main point is stupid. It feel like the author is mocking gay/lesbian love. Did i overreact here ? Maybe but i don't really care. Did i look stupid ? Probably.

Youre the gift that keeps on giving and even that obnoxious newfound 'self-awareness' of yours wont diminish the value of what youre actually providing.

Likes fate...
Goes to yuri tagged manga just to screech about yuri fans...
Reminds me of someone really funny. Especially with the whole "archiving for future reference" part, acting like a manga comment section (and ratings) should be seriously measured.

>Likes fate...Goes to yuri tagged manga just to screech about yuri fans...Reminds me of someone really funny.

I really dont get what you mean, but thats ok.

>acting like a manga comment section (and ratings) should be seriously measured.

Never said anything about ratings, but comment sections? Of course they do. Ive been a moderator on lgbt oriented forum for several months in the past and participated -mostly in a passive manner - on ds for about two years before. If what is being said in tribal, like minded environment isnt indicative of what a 'group' is or believes in....then I dont know what is.

Overall lol, but I guess theres no ugly person alive that enjoys glimpsing into a mirror. Keep deluding yourself.

Group Leader
Just block them. I got really tired of the shit they pull in every comment section I see and did so. Keeps drama away from my enjoyment of gay girls gaying.

Dex-chan lover
Lol woah woah woah
This thread got odd real fast.
Anyway it’s a short manga according to the description so chill
It’s still cute but mostly funny cuz that chick is super into her

Users who are viewing this thread