Fake Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes me think that the previous state of Arthirea was due to the prince. Hope at some point we get to know the reason.

Fed-Kun's army
ZNlw9FY.png

I laughed a lot at this scene.

Okay so the second royal princess looks like she has the hots for the prince... Praying for MC's safety

Dex-chan lover
If he still has hots for her when she is 25, would you still call him that? Just curious.

And I think embarrassment and fondness towards someone is something utterly different from such complex.

I wonder what is the plot behind the assassinations? and is the crown prince actually a good guy?

Fed-Kun's army
@Walter_vi_Britannia He blushed because she caught him in a lie. He was simply embarrassed, especially since he was outed by a child while he's a grown adult. As she mentioned he seems to actually be a very straightforward person, and one potential way of interpreting this is he is pure of heart. This could also explain why he is unwilling to have mistresses as he likely desires a single wife he can dedicate himself to. Just so happens his current fiance is still but a child.

With that said, he could actually be quite different than what I've suggested. As we still know very little about the Crown Price, we won't know for sure what kind of person he actually is until later chapters provide us with more information.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than princess carry, that looks more like carrying a baby...or a cat...for me.

Oof i haven't read this in a while what's their age diff again? This feels a little uncomfortable seeing that she's a child bride.

Dex-chan lover
So, does he hate her or what? those death glares can't be for nothing, and "not keeping in touch" doesn't sound enough for that kind of attitude... I could be wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@roiya it's a 15 years age difference... I'm hoping that she'll be re-paired with someone closer to her age later in the story...

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they make the age difference lesser? It wouldn't have been that difficult to just make him 20

Users who are viewing this thread