Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu is too precious, i think the dude hasnt realized they're in a relationship ? So will the singer fall for mc? That'd be funny.

Dex-chan lover
"You're so tall, join the basketball club!" I guess some things really are timeless... wait, they had basketball in the Taisho era? lol

Dex-chan lover
Not really sure what is up with Hakaru. Seemed like he really was trying to be kind but some of his expressions are really scary.
But im kind of annoyed with Tamahiko needlessly lying to Yuzu. They shared so much already that makes no sense to make her think is ok when its not. I dont think thats noble at all, moreover since Yuzu proved so many times that shes stronger than him. After all, he only got this far because of her.

@Deathhappens "Basketball is built into the fabric of Springfield College. The game was invented by Springfield College instructor and graduate student James Naismith in 1891, and has grown into the worldwide athletic phenomenon we know it to be today."

Should've done your research lmao

Dex-chan lover
@noneofurbiz

Did your research perhaps neglect to inform you that Springfield College is in Springfield, Massachusetts, whereas Tamahiko is going to school somewhere in rural Japan?

@Deathhappens "Basketball was introduced in France in 1893, in England in 1894, in Australia, China, and India soon thereafter, and in Japan in 1900." Yeah yeah sure, Fam.

Users who are viewing this thread