Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - First Experience

Dex-chan lover
New Teacher: SHE'S DATING HER STUDENT, SHE'S DATING HER STUDENT, YOU'RE DATING YOUR STUDENT...I'M DATING MY STUDENT! ARE THERE ANY OTHER PEOPLE DATING THERE STUDENTS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
Student: Meow, sensei!
New Teacher: ...
Old Teachers: ...
New Teacher: ...I'm out of here.

Entire Faculty:
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
"Maybe my body doesn't has any appeal" says the goddamn gravure idol...

Fed-Kun's army
ouka-nee-chan acting like clark kent huh... with those glasses lol 😂

The guy from Megami no Sprinter do all that testosterone training and can't even get 10 seconds in 100 meter run. And here we have a guy that has a crush that said she likes fast man, and he's already running faster. XD

Group Leader
I don't know what's her play here.
Why does she act so cold towards him? Especially considering how close they were younger...
Even if she doesn't have romantic feelings for him, she's still ignoring someone she did consider like a lil' brother.

Also, like @Doomroar said, if her body was lacking in sex-appeal, how the fuck would she be a national idol superstar... Especially since she's seemingly still a virgin 😜
She seems critically dumb...

I don't think I like this arc very much, especially after how much I liked the previous one. I like the MC, but that FMC seems... meh.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, her character seems kinda inconsistent. I mean, we're here for the boobies but it kinda bothers me still

Dex-chan lover
Still not that much of a fan of new teacher but new MC guy is pretty likeable, reminds me of the scowly dude.

I feel like the author only really planned the first 4 teachers and intented to end it there but this got more popular than expected and now we are here at the poorly planned stage

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa That is quite possible. Alas, mangakas are obligated to produce something that sells. =/ Such pressure means they might eventually not have the time to polish some aspects of their work...

Dex-chan lover
- being a gravure idol
- thinking your body is not good enough for him

Well, okay.

If you asking why she is like this, it will be explained in later chapters..

I guess later its gonna be revealed that she actually become teacher only for him? (or something like that)
I'm not gonna be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
10 second range in the 100 meter dash
That shit is already in the olympic gold medal range, any lower and he would break Usain Bolts record.

Users who are viewing this thread