Dead but Alive

Thank you so much guys for all of your hardwork! cant wait for the next updates<333

Thank you so much for Emperor and Female Knight! I really, really like the series.

So, heads up, I'm not sure if you know already, but tappy toons licensed it in English and will be releasing it starting 12/6.

Hope you guys don't get discouraged about the sniping, I prefer quality over fast releases so I've blocked the other group. Cheers.

I don't understand your big deal with this sniping thing. readers don't care about all this drama they care only about who releases faster.
Actually I'm not protecting anyone that's my opinion but since they didn't steal or anything I don't see the problem. either way the both of you are translating without the permission of the author so it's not like you can even have any say in this?

Double-page supporter
Will you guys be releasing the other chapters for the Duchess with an empty soul?

I can’t stand reading the other group’s English lmao

I just want things to make sense 😭😭

If not it’s cool... just thought I’d ask is all 🙌🏻
Thanks again for everything so far🙌🏻 I absolutely am in love with the emperor and the female knight 💕💕

Tysm for uploading! Really sucks you guys have to deal with the sniping but I’ll be cheering you guys on :)

You guys are seriously good. Sorry that sniper group is sniping. Also, they suck at translating.

I seriously underrated how good your translations are of Empty Soul in light of the sniping group.

I won't be reading their releases.

Im sorry about that shitty sniper group and it sucks that no one can or wants to do anything about it. There really should be some rule about sniping. All i can do is block them. Its sucks, the duchess with an empty soul was really interesting 😔

Thanks for the good work you did and it is a bit sad that you dont continuie but good luck with all the other work you guys do.

Thank you for translating all the projects you've picked up. It has been an enjoyable ride.

Thank you.

Yah sayang banget DnA drop 😭😭 padahal aku suka banget sama hasil kerja kalian 😭😭 setelah aku liat beda banget hasil tl nya antara DnA dan NNG and of course i falling in love with DnA's work ❤❤
Aku harap semuanya diselesaikan yaaa.. dan aku disini masih berharap kalian berubah pikiran untuk lanjutin project ini 😭😭
But still, thank you for your hard work until now DnA!! ❤❤

I'm not on anyone's side with what happened with The Duchess With An Empty Soul, but putting a spoiler at the end of the chapter just because you are all angry? Douche move.

Halfway through "The Duchess With An Empty Soul", it's a good read. Thank you.
Also, "Emperor And The Female Knight" is another great series I just realized that you guys do. So thanks for that too. 🙃

i was a very big fan of everything you translated i do understand about the sniping situation, but to put a spoiler at the end of the chapter of the duchess with an empty soul was a shitty move you've lost all of the respect i once had for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread