The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

This is too similar to every other magician/sage being reborn, going to give it a few more chapters before I decide to drop

Double-page supporter
@hokito
You’re not wrong. The joy of isekai is that each writer can give their own take on the tropes. Unfortunately they’re all the same! Just minute details here and there. The one with Zehf seems to be one of the more original tales. All of them have their own ways to pander though...

Dex-chan lover
OH man thank god they actually had a reason why they didnt think he killed the dragon

Dex-chan lover
I really hope his daughter intentionally sabotaged everything as a form of vengeance.

Double-page supporter
Another one of these, just hope it doesn't magically tranform in a harem like "Reincarnation magician of inferior eyes" and doesn't go the way of Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenjaof doing absolutely nothing interesting with its premise.

So the talent system that was introduced stagnated the development of magic and lower the quality of magicians. LOL

Double-page supporter
Yeah... no more war, but at the same time the strong are defeated faster than they can come to the peak.

Dex-chan lover
What isn't right is the overused trope of "I was a shit mage who now reincarnates into a world where shitty mages from the past are now gods"!

Huff huff huff.

This classic reborn plot. Ahh i born with 1st sigil if i was reborn with 4th sigil i can become more stronger. Reborn, magical powers is declined he become the strongest without effort in second life

i'm guessing the next chapter will be a magic academy arc, then followed by a harem development arc, and then the manga will go on haitus indefinitely before any sort of satisfying ending to the story is achieved. Just like every other reborn magician isekai novel.

haiiii......these comments filled with the classic bitching about it being unoriginal followed by the classic "why you still readin' then" comment......sighhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread