Author Chapter 46 (Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu)
@GoblinGuy
due to his original world being much harsher regarding gravity and lack of mana, plus the "self-killing" training he did every day back in our world, which increases strength without increasing level.

I think that might have been me, but that theory was posted in /a/ and only covers his 'death and rebirth' via bow meditation as a method how he got his massive mana capacity cap.
The matter with the level system displaying his as 1 is still a mystery, the level cap is based on 16bit system(65,535 ), and iirc the guild master also made it so that when someone does get past that lvlcap it should show 'OVER LIMIT' instead of going back to 1 unlike when 'overflow' happens to old games.
@SunSun
yeah, that's lewdhou l2d skin

@Kryon_PL
as ppl said. it's web raws. and from some time ago alphapolis block print screen function. if you want better quality you need tank scans like done with new gate or gate. only some online magazines have good quality online raws, rest have from mediocre to horrible (alphapolis)
That sales strategy... Axis cult wants your number.
@Yurnero hyuman is the knock-off brand of human, the Goddess made them better looking, more magically inclined, and tweaked the gender ratio so there are more women, while also making them more easily managed (controllable), but they are physically weaker than actual humans, even after generations of breeding with humans.
tomoki trash hero...
@Kefrayba, @UzunBoyluCuce
about chapter 66 of the WN
I still hope Lily is saveable.
I'm still pissed that they're still working with that evil business guy.
@Vykos it's p easy to get less shit image quality from alphapolis instead of using the shitty upscales. still mediocre, but better than what they're using right now
Trash yuusha

thanks for translating this chapter
@dkuro Thank you.
@dkuro
Thanks
Trashmoki appear. Nice
@Munchy that " that evil business guy" is literally their best shot at thriving
he is a master businessman and a valuable "asset" he is a gold mine of knowledge and connections
he is the get out of jail free card
@Munchy actually i really like him while being good guy there's alway limit option to do something and might take quite more time to do so
while being bad guy there's so many way to do plus he's merchant and merchant alway thriving for more fortune and mc doesn't give a fucc about other anyway (he's only think of his subordinate and his friend but don't care about other human being just because he's human too that why i like him too in many isekai theme protag alway fight for his own race even they're not in the same world just do what other said i like mc that have more freedom like this do whatever he want even if it's bad thing i don't mind as long as he have power to do so normally human should think only for their own benefit good guy protag are too perfect for me since i like protag that think similar to our world we live not as white not as black but gray one)
@Arvadiel

From what I'm deducing from the spoilers, she's not.

@Vykos

I love/hate her, she cost me almost 100 cubes.
Eris depiction here is funny awesome. I still cant get to terms of that part forgot-which-chapter where rembrandt and morris thought about a kobold when comparing MC face.. is that what he looks like in real isekai life? The WN just described him as average which means supposedly still good but not that up to par with bug goddess requirements of pretty humans.
folks, what chapter is this in wn?
@SunSun
Yeah, that's what happened in one of the alternate realities shown at the WN. Instructing Makoto to make boomboom magic. Though Makoto said she could have been saved. In that alternate reality.
We'll never know since WN has been on a loooooooong hiatus, unfortunately. *Sigh*
A few chapters ago, Tomoe remarked how she had been with her master only a few weeks (just before the bow meditation scene I think). Now, months and months have passed. Goodness, which is it?

... Still not enough time to grow a full head of luscious hair starting from total baldness!