Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - Shilling☆

Dex-chan lover
Am I remembering wrong?
I thought tomoki was scum on his own but theres someone manipulating him?

Dex-chan lover
when that time comes, pretty sure MC going to one hit kiII him IoI

Dex-chan lover
Blabla only mc is good . Blablabla All isekaied people are bad people but not the mc blabla. Do they got good people who arent in mc crew? (I know its like that since chapter 1 so its wasnt surprising but still)

Thx for the chapter btw

@Raydnt yeah he is scum, what he ask the goddess was a harem and skills around being a playboy. as for being manipulated, that's a given since the princess he was tp to wants to rule the world and likes everything to be under her hands.

@nachtness no no wrong, it would be "when that times comes, MC shows up and show scum hero how much of a baby he is." MC's opness can't be measure(referring to guild device not working on him)

edited : forgot if it was the queen or the princess Xd also added comment on nachtness

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt:
He's massive scum (Mindcontolled/hypnotised harem being the tip of iceburg), but the Princess is also brainwashing him, turning him into her obedient puppet.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zugzwane Its really annoying when they take so long to meet... ;/ I hope that everyone goes to the school, for some crazy reason, kk'

Aggregator gang
ahh it's Gritonia's hero! so just like I did with the novel...SKIP!!! onto the next more important, less scummy parts~

@MiiaBestWaifu if it follows the novel then, actually the other Hero isn't "bad" like Gritonia she has some prejudices caused by what she has seen and experienced since coming to that world. you also find out that Makoto isn't completely innocent and has come away with quite a few of his own prejudices in this world.

out of all the isekai'd individuals the only one who is absolutely a complete piece of burning dog shit is Gritonia's "Hero" whose idea of "getting friends" is enslaving them with magic and because he was bullied he finds it acceptable to bully others.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt
It's always been this way. A lot of people put the hate on Tomoki, but he's actually just a scared bullied kid who wanted friends(He wanted the charm ability so he he would always be liked after all). Princess Lily pretty much sculptured him into the asshat tool he is now.

@Lazyxbum
Actually, she just wanted to watch the world burn.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt I think you're either remembering it wrong or skimming it too fast that you skipped a lot of contents. The princess' plotting exists in both WN and LN version.

@MiiaBestWaifu
All isekaied people are bad people but not the mc
Actually-
nah, I think I'll leave you and your prejudice alone.

Dex-chan lover
@Trov don't try and blame anyone but him for his awn actions, Trashmoki is pure scum who brainwashes and discards every woman he sees even going so far as to sacrifice them and selling them as he pleases, whether he was bullied in his life on earth doesn't matter in this world he's pure trash and deserve nothing short of death.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
The hero is scum in the vein of Homelander:
Basically tricked into being a psycho and failing to live up to his potential

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu MC is better than other isekais because it wouldnt be much fun if naive scum boi become the MC. well, maybe he could be if the writer intended it to be that way

Users who are viewing this thread