GIRLS und PANZER - Ribbon no Musha

Dex-chan lover
So much to comment on! Obligatory hot springs chapter, Katyusha with certain Tanya's trademark grin, drinking tea in a bath... It's a visual treat of a manga as always!

CvK

that was all the old chapters, next update will be chapter 34, whenever it's ready.

Dex-chan lover
To think I avoided Girls und Panzer because I thought it was just a fanservice series, but it's actually surprisingly good (and surprisingly devoid of fanservice).
I hope Ribbon Warrior won't be the only Girls und Panzer manga with any chapters on this site.

Double-page supporter
@Nolonar To be fair Ribbon no Musha is a cut above the original IMHO.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Japaneze used to free for all battles. If you think about it, whole hystory of japaneze warfare before 20-th century is constant FFA.
and surprisingly devoid of fanservice
You are kidding, right? It's constant fancervice! It's just that this fancervice is targeted towards somehow different audience.

can anyone point me to what those israeli emergency rations are referring to? obviously, they're israeli emergency rations. but google that and you get normal looking rations. what movie is it and what is that popcorn looking shit?

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
I admit if you're a military/tank/history fan, this is full of fanservice.
It's just that those who came for the girls probably expected a very different kind of fanservice. I'm not complaining, though.

Dex-chan lover
i say, this is a perfect blend of tanks, Nogami's fanservice, and a lot of serious in-depth thinking missing on the main series. like, some of the discussions the characters do have a a really good "why didn't i think of that" point.
especially the bit where they discuss how Miho managed to make/lead Ooarai from basically zero tank skills to senshado champion.

with that said i'm amused why the rating is not above 8

I hope this gets regularly updated more. I really like this. So, this is actually the first time I've tried Girls Und Panzer. From here to the main series, will I like it or not?

CvK

@xMirage
Really depends on what you preferences are.
The main series, movie and OVA's are way more tame than Ribbon Warrior.
But it's good fun regardless.

Is it just me or do i always come to check for new chapter and read the whole manga again and again??? XD

Jesus this one's pure anarchy and I FUCKING LOVE IT. I hope it gets animated as well. I cannot wait to see the absolute carnage!

Users who are viewing this thread