Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The 18th Day: The Beast On A Summer's Night

Dex-chan lover
now we just need to know what happend to the older brother.

Double-page supporter
Didn't know PE purpose is to tame hormone infused teenagers.

This is good aside from ntr. If it was just a single girl that was training i would be fine.

So basically the brother couldn't cope with her overwhelming sex drive and took off once she was no longer suppressing it with track and field.

Dex-chan lover
@Smartbirb @boag

It seems that way.

Especially in future chapters. Want to preface here next is spoilers
She tries to assault MC when he’s asleep. Her libido is crazy.

Dex-chan lover
at this point shes the one that cant hold it

now i really wanna see what happened to the brother with how crazy she is going with not having sex its probably the reason why he left or something more happened to him

but i can see at some point her and the mc will cross that line sooner or later unless something happens between now and then like the brother showing up or something

im just already ready to see how this is gonna end

Dex-chan lover
@Beastkun

Chapter 20 her grip on her libido slips a bit. Nurse starts to live with them. MC can’t catch a break

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjp4a

She wanted to restrain herself since she is starting to have feelings for MC. Since he’s starting to resemble her husband (who is MIA). Basically she’s trying to control herself since she’s lusting for MC.

@firosahoge

That will be difficult with coach getting in the way as much as possible.

Double-page supporter
@Xzayer
Yes I know, but how do these specific chains help? If she can put them on herself, then surely she can also take them off herself. Which means she can reach her hands and feet while chained, just like she could normally reach while unchained. So therefore there is no difference whether or not she put on those chains. It's like saying, I will not eat the chocolate on the table, so I will put on my "no-eat-chocolate-socks". And then proceed to reach for the chocolate and eat it.

Hot damn, she orgasmed so hard she broke her room. That state was enough for MC not to notice the bdsm stuff, it seems like.

Users who are viewing this thread