Molester Man - Ch. 21.5

I like that we're also getting some more content about the story instead of just having only the popularity votes

Fed-Kun's army
SACHIKOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MR.GLAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS SOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY

PS: knew daddy Fujiki and the baki gang would score, who is chad enough to stop them other than the main character armour

boon, I don't get it, there were 2 of him but the award was given to the suicide boon, but said that he is the same guy to be with tsun, ISEKAI?!

props to the characters, well, whose existence I forgot, I guess?...

in the end, I came for d-cup tits but stayed for them g-cup jugs, needless to say,
WORTH EVERY SECONDof my unproductive life

Dex-chan lover
for the last time

rereading this, i think this is one of my favourite manga endings

also rip mr glasses
It’s been years since you made this comment so I don’t expect much out of this, but I’m there with you man, I wish more stories like this were made, such a clean and realistic take on love and maturing through things even when you’re at the age of 20, “hidden gem” is an understatement for this manga and I’m sure everyone here who’s read it like me and you can wholeheartedly agree on that, anyways kinda lengthy but nonetheless take care if you read this

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of the best romance manga under my completed category, if anyone sees this comment in the future and knows where I can buy the physical copies (if there is any online) please spam the absolute hell out of me, anyways 1928307 out of 10, amazing read

Users who are viewing this thread