You Are Obscene, My Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I thought of an alternative ending.
Subaru persuades the creepy guy to say the chant (as her "last wish" before marrying him) so he can be even richer. But before visiting him, Subaru has Saito stationed just outside the room and wait for her signal to say the chant as well, and become his sub-contractor. Boom--the debt is paid, Saito jumps to rescue his bride, and the couple rides off to the sunset.

i wanted TO FUCKING PUNCH THE HELL OUT OF THE WALL ON MY RIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE FUCK WHO THE FUCK WANTS THIS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AND SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE TO READ IT CAUSE WHEN I WAS A CHILD IT WAS SUPER COOL AND I NEVER GET TO SEE THE END BUT WHAT THE FUCK BITCH WHAT

Fed-Kun's army
Should've just called the cops on that bastard for child trafficking. Was she even 16 yet? Call the media too and sue him for 200m.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey!
I am trying to find a manga, which has a similar scene like this, the difference is the villain left after he learned that the girl's virginity was taken by the protagonist earlier.
First I thought this manga was it, but actually its not.
Any idea, what is the manga I am trying to find?

Btw it's funny how they always act like there is no police. This guy could easily get a life sentence for shady stuff like this.
At least he forgot the bag with the 200 million yen, lel

Oh my dog. This has to be the most satisfying ending ever for this sort of manga. The whole bullshit with the douchebag deserved a better result, because that shit's illegal, but otherwise the ending was pretty good, especially the proposals after the timeskip

Users who are viewing this thread