A Black Company's Employee Became a Cat, a Life-changing Story.

Fed-Kun's army
If I hadn't a kitten I would be dying now from urge to have one. But the kitteni took in recently is so bity I'm starting questioning if I really like cats that much. How to train a biting kitten? Bf says it's bad to slap them, he just let the kitten bite him, but I think the kitten will just grown into a biting adult cat and it would be too late to make him behave. The other cats I owned weren't so bity.

@ciurrb: Depends on how "bitey". Kittens are *very* active and mock-fighting is a large part of how they play and learn. It is entirely normal for the cat to *softly* bite, and this does not lead to biting behavior later in life. By softly, I mean just grasping/holding on using their mouth since they do not have opposable thumbs to grasp/hold with. If the cat is biting hard enough that it hurts, complain loudly about it and stop the cat from biting. Just remove your hand/other extremity from the cat's mouth and push the cat away. Be as forceful as necessary in doing so, but don't overdo it - The idea is that kitty learns where the limit is, but doesn't become scared of you over-reacting. If kitty gets more insistent on biting hard, get more forceful in your prevention. You can also try getting toys/other distractions to keep kitty busy so it spends less time seeking your attention. If things escalate such that you feel the force required to correct hard biting is excessive, talk to a professional.

Fed-Kun's army
@Suzuran thank you for such detailed answer! I'm relieved after your words that it's a normal behaviour not requiring special retraining. But yes, his bites are a bit hurtful. I will implement your advice immediately!

Dex-chan lover
Made me think a similar manga with a woman working in a black company that dies(probably) and wakes up...in a white company, I didn't see it around after the first chapter, maybe it was a short story.

It was nice seeing the corporate slave being amazed at the good enviroment, like when a MC gets isekaied in a fantasy world.

Users who are viewing this thread