Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - That's love

Custom title
Staff
Developer
All the stuff with Rinko pays off big time in my opinion. Not what I expected from this series, but I'm really happy with it.

There's the omake left from Vol 4 and then we'll play the waiting game.

Dex-chan lover
That's cool, I don't feel anything for her either. There's two other great girls, pick one.

They do realize that they were the ones who created that situation right? She accuses him of being a pervert and all that and because he wants to clarify he isn’t this happens. I understand that hearing something like that is bad but this is also due to circumstance

@Darth_Noox I am partially with you, him being made to stay out though does make sense as well when you've got foot in mouth syndrome that bad you're not really going to recover so the girl in question certainly needs her space. This is a situation that the girl shouldn't have been so critical of him about since she already knew this was his job (as was explained to her) and he's not exactly the best with people's emotions, giving him a bit of room to work with like maybe contained anger while trying to first figure out how he goes about dealing with the situation (which would reveal that he gets very flustered and uncomfortable, or that the maid goes out of her way to push him into doing it, rather than him eagerly going into the situation) would have been more appropriate, but she's young and is upset/jealous/hurt so I'll give her a bit more room to act out to the situation immediately. If this gets to be a reoccurring thing to go on insulting him for this situation that he's made expressly clear (to the others at least) that he's not comfortable with though, that's going to be a get on nerves fast I think.

Dex-chan lover
pls stay like this so he can stay with blondie, im fucking tired of the 1st girls wins syndrome!!!, let the better one win for once!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Minori is best girl. Tsubasa being that naive and with no personality is literally boring. I don't really feel sry for Tsubasa and just get irritated almost every time she says/does something.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread