The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - The Queen

Just saying but I don't think he should kill either of them because while some people have to die to achieve overall happiness for example the pope there are some who don't deserve death because since we have no idea what their version of the afterlife is like or if it even exists that could just be a release whereas you could keep them alive and make them live a life of suffering instead.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the next chapter won't disappoint, or i will feel disappointed, super duper disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Was waiting for this moment to come, and it did not disappoint at all.

Dex-chan lover
i don't buy her story at all, you know there's suppose to be 4 heroes yet you let a church dedicated to 3 heroes form in your country, pretty damn suspicious.

No Killing her would be too good. Probably keep her half alive and perform various experiments. They could ask some pointers from demiurge.

Double-page supporter
Phew. It'll be hard for the author to pull some BS out of this one. But not impossible...do as he does and remain ever vigilant, eh?

So how did it come about in the past that it splintered into the church of 3 and 1? Was the original team of heroes also subject to infighting?

The chapter is nice and all but some errors are really distracting:
Page 3 uncleaned part
Page 11 relugion -> religion
Page 29 kinapping ->kidnapping

Best part was his no hesitation at all. He didn't need to think about his answer, haha! Love that guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, no hesitation to kill the thot... but let her suffer as a slave for a lot longer. Though seriously, the queen is a bit too suspicious if I must say. She's been leaving a lot and then become a deus ex machina to save them right when they need her.

Dex-chan lover
Then I feel like all the story so far was for this sweet moment, like fuck the waves or the harem... This tastes like heaven

SPOILER!!!!
What really hard to believe is that this King used to be a Hero of that country that fought in many war.
To think time is cruel enough to make a hero into a dunce like this.
Well later he will be back into the wise hero he used to be and admit all his fault to Naofumi, and apologized to Naofumi from the bottom of his heart.

Code:
Mode Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter specific or future events

Dex-chan lover
That slut... if I saw her face I would've said that too...
She needs to die...

Users who are viewing this thread