Kagekuri Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Phase 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I guess next chapter will be training with the gramps to avenge the dead heroine(LOL)

Dex-chan lover
I hope she died, cuz I really ain't into having this spoiled brat being jealous of the mc all the time, this manga would be better without her to be honest. Like c'mon when she started crying were we honestly supposed to feel anything else but 'Boo-hoo girl, go cry me a river".

@Echonic There's a difference between a spoiled brat and someone who's struggled and trained daily since she was a child to build the skills that took the MC a couple days playing with to have a stronger shadow output so seeing her get angry and frustrated i can completely understand.

Dex-chan lover
Wow just how much inking this mangaka has to go with this story theme

@Antivenomz telling a ninja that you are training to not use ninja techniques is completely absurd. The reason why he agreed to become a ninja is to be able to control his powers and protect the both of them. Sure get jealous maybe even a bit frustrated but it is still a childish feeling.

Double-page supporter
lol so supposed prodigy training since 9 (maybe even earlier) has years of her hardwork eclipsed by rando MC
in addition becoming a damsel in distress because she refused to reconcile that fact and walked off on her own

kek

Group Leader
@limelemon21 who never has this childish feeling. It may be in your eyes but I can assure you you'd feel the same in this kind of situation.

Dex-chan lover
This manga gets really good, then really dumb then really good again.

Though, I don't like how the shadow girl fully trusts the main character yet. Seems like that relationship should have a bit more development.

Dex-chan lover
@TheMinester You sure about that? I assure you people are way more different than you give them credit for.

For example, me. I am vastly less talented than my siblings.

I like singing, but my first and second sister eclipse me in that field. I like dancing, but my sisters are also more talented. I am quite smart, but my brother is far smarter than me. Hell, I even unknowingly repress my brother's smarter head because he copied how I think due to how close we were when we were kids.

And there are more that I won't bother telling (very personal things). Yet even with all those, I never acted like she did in this manga. Ive also met people with similar situation, and a few of them also do not acted like her.

She's just mentally weak. I'm rooting for her to die because of how predictable her character development would be.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
What's bothers me the most is the bitch titty monster looking down the MC.

M8E

Group Leader
@Nyaaa idk if you consider yourself as a fine product of human evolution that doesn't regret about something then gg.
Anyway, the reason why she isn't cool with all recent developments is because it directly makes her look lower than a newbie. Just because you don't feel like that's a human emotion doesn't mean it isn't a human emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread