A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
this manga is great exampIe why the one sIow Iife isekai with magicaI tooI is boring

this manga have cIear progress and not just about resuIt

Dex-chan lover
They style looks familiar. . .ah i see, the same author as the loli farmer

I'll just put this in here, Hunters, typically, don't aim for the head. Because skulls are hard and any angle can cause your projectile to skim off the bone, just causing a would.

Dex-chan lover
@lazygeko
Exactly. I aim for the more... Bodily vitals that'll take down a deer without much fuss, muss, or too much pain to the animal.

Aggregator gang
Bleh I hate when fantasy worlds just make up some foodstuff or animal names and then within the same page there's bear, apple, deer. Such a loss of immersion.

Aggregator gang
@lazygeko he used magic when firing so i dont think aiming towards the skull would be a problem as it obviously pierced the brain. Now irl a recurve similar to what he has (i didnt really pay attention to the bow so im just guessing) wouldnt be able to.

Fed-Kun's army
@lazygeko
But hitting the head is a critical hit and does DOUBLE DAMAGE!

To be fair, dude is using a war bow and the shot looked to be about 15 feet or so. That deer was clearly deaf and at full draw that thing could probably put the arrow through the other side of that thing's skull.

However, you're correct, proper hunters wouldn't shoot for the head like that.

I'd say someone's going to get some meat tonight, but it's japanese so the MC won't even entertain the thought.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@lazygeko
I see your point, but I need to remind you that the dude's a retired adventurer with high-level gear and he knows what it is capable of. Chances are that he developed a habit to always try to decapitate or aim for the head as some of the monsters that he has killed had some kind of regeneration factor making body shots useless or inconveniences at best.

I wonder what the reason for changing the gender of the disciple was... hopefully not for getting more unfunny cliches and unnecessary fan service into the story...

Users who are viewing this thread