Magical Trans! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Someone Precious

Group Leader
I don't have boobs, but I'm going to assume that being headbutted in the tits hurts more than a man's chest.

Dex-chan lover
@SmallTinyNeedles I dunno, I have some, they'd definitely not bounce someone off, and it would still hurt getting smacked, but honestly I think it would probably hurt less than just having your close to bone chest smacked.

That said I've never had someone ram into mine... and also they're not so large that someone couldn't get in the middle still, but something sufficiently wide might get partially airbagged.

I definitely wouldn't guess more, though who knows, some might be more sensitive than others.

Getting hit in the chest does hurt more when you have boobs. And, yes, I do have the comparative experience to know. (I went from having no boobs to having them, thanks to HRT.)

That said, it isn't super painful or anything.

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense, it's a big jumble of nerves all getting squished violently at once. That's probably gonna hurt.

Dex-chan lover
I like how it got resolved the misunderstanding but once again ZERO fucking progress lmao

minami is so fucking trans like jfc

but considering how light hearted this series is, i really doubt minami's gender will ever be broached in a serious way -_-

Fed-Kun's army
@Reshfan
Damn I wanna install those airbags in my car so badly
"Florida man crashes immediately after installing erotic airbags."
"Latest in series of incidents involving manufacturer. Denies defects and relation."

Dex-chan lover
@lil_puddin_cups Come on, if anybody had the ability to freely transform into the opposite gender and be actually good looking as that...I don't think there's anybody who wouldn't be utilizing that to it's full extent unless that person is a sexist.

ooof, that would smart. When i went through puberty I had more that few doors slam my breasts and it was annoying.

Power Uploader
@kajarainbow Not all, but the majority of people would rather be a very attractive member of the opposite sex than an average one of their current sex.
And give pretty much any teenager a button wherewith he could turn into an attractive member of the opposite sex, and back when he pleases, and he'll liberally use it to have fun: first order of business is masturbation as the opposite sex, of course.

The idea that it's not a very normal, and to be expected thing for Minami, and pretty much any teenage boy to liberally want to use this button and want to try dressing up is a præposterous one. I can remember when we were 7 years old in class there was a school festival and the teachers cross-dressed the entire class and all the kids thought it was super fun and exciting and went off to show their parents with “look, mummy, I'm a boy/girl now!”.

@SPARTAN-141 “good percentage” being less than 1%? If that were the case they would never make games like Tomb Raider and have them sell so much.

Users who are viewing this thread