5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Seven Goodbyes ⑧

Dex-chan lover
This translation of the chapter is so much better than LHTranslation's. Is LH perfectly fine with winning a speed war if they're putting out a chapter in shitty English?

>only good thing about nino is that she looks better than the others
>she might get a haircut
wtf bros, what did I ever do to character development for it to treat me like this all the time

Dex-chan lover
I know, i know, stop whining shit about LHT. If u like anon then read them. Stop being like a kid who keeps on whining when ur mum served a breakfast with eggs and veggies without knowing that ur mum is serving it for u for free.

Dex-chan lover
Stop whining about other people whining, if you don't like his comments don't read them. "Stop being like a kid who keeps on whining when ur mum served a breakfast with eggs and veggies without knowing that ur mum is serving it for u for free."

Dex-chan lover
>Battle of Nagashino, the Battle where Oda Nobunaga used firearms to prove that the old ways were dying out with the Takeda Calvary and the new methods and ideas were coming to the forefront of society
>Green Tea and Black Tea are made from the same leaves (same seed), but fermented (mature) differently

I see what you did there, Mr. Author.

Dex-chan lover
if anyone's hair gets cut we gamers are going to rise up

Users who are viewing this thread