Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Embarrazzi

So anyone that's read the raws for this arc, can you spoil me? Do they end up together at the end of the arc?

@Darudius
Okay, which chapter hasn't had the student and teacher hook up? It's guaranteed they're gonna get together when Trackstar graduates.

@MolluskMan - The Shota and his tanned teacher. Granted for obvious reasons, but they didn't hookup. So not all of them have. I was just curious as the mangaka doesn't have to put them all together.

They're hooking up when Shota graduates, that's the plan. He's a year younger than the first protag and the big guy. For all intents and purposes, they're a couple now anyway.
@Darudius

@MolluskMan - Ah right. Did they explicitly mention they'd get together after graduation in the manga? I don't remember it being said, maybe I missed the panel? I know its implied usually but I didn't get that impression from those two.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t know if it would be funnier with her being both an idol and a teacher, or her quitting the idol work to be a full time teacher but with her past (costumes, ecc) that still follows her.

Aggregator gang
now THAT was a curve ball, and I actually like this retired idol situation, it's a better excuse than some of the other ones lol

Dex-chan lover
From the cover, I certainly wasn't expecting an idol teacher. That's interesting. Also the dude really is a good boy.

Wow i like this new one, she is my #2 and Kojima still #1.

Group Leader
Interesting.
So she knew he was going to be her student.
Well, did she know, or did she ask to be?

I was thinking this is a strange coincidence, but damn, I forgot that this manga is pretty much the Final Destination of lewdness.
If it allows to show boobs and ass at the end, anything goes!

Double-page supporter
The age gap gets narrower and narrower

then the guy finally is older than the girl, but then we got the topic of double-standards

Dex-chan lover
Im amazed at how the author has managed to make so many memorable set ups.

Users who are viewing this thread