Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - The Emperor's New Clothes

Contributor
ANd he picks up the script with his bare hands... the one that had been taken out of the room BETWEEN that guys asscheeks...

This is just... ewww....

Dex-chan lover
kana being so mature!
touma being snarky lol

i think iff feels more like qed series on beginning...before touma turns into a very kind boy somewhere in the middle to end

Wait, that mean if someone supporting crowdfunding that somehow breaking 'law' or 'human right' they can be accused as well?

Okay, Touma really shows himself here against that prick which insulted his waifu. And a nice story here to boot.
Nice chapter overal and thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Agent: I'll call this high school girl "stupid" because I'm petty.

Touma: I'm going to literally end this man's whole career.

Dex-chan lover
Who's this guy talking like he can beat someone the CMB rings bearer can't even beat?

MD@Home
Mangaka throws me these scraps of Touma/Kana shipping and I am shamelessly happy over it. Sigh.

Double-page supporter
Mangaka throws me these scraps of Touma/Kana shipping and I am shamelessly happy over it. Sigh.

I'm hoping it actually goes somewhere in this continuation of the series. There were hints throughout the first 50 volumes but now the author is making it clear that, yes, they actually care deeply for each other.

Fed-Kun's army
afsdljdfsljksdfljk laughing so hard @codetaku reply, you're right touma literally destroyed a man's ENTIRE CAREER because he insulted kana. this is the BEST, he went SO HARD. chose the wrong girl to be petty at hehehe

PLEASE MANGAKA JUST GIVE ME KANA/TOUMA MOMENTS... MAKE IT CANON

thank u for the update!!!!

@Solemmaru The crowdfunding itself is not illegal, but it shows support for a company that knowingly did illegal labor things.

The contract and hospital documents would show Yuubari was overworked illegally. Since those artists on the internet supported Sukuza's practices and crowdfunded him, they're also implicitly supporting those illegal practices.
So if that illegal labor is exposed those artists' reputations would also suffer - and by extension the big company that represented some of them.

Also hell yeah inject that Touma defending his mate into my veins

That's hands down one of the best "how to grill waifu enemy". I have read a lot of face smacking, but the fact that Toma use the personality of the manager and plan his moves using the law to check mate enemy satisified me more than those cold MLs in romance comics.

Ya just don't mess with Kana, otherwise you'd have her dad, a policeman, on your tail 'till the day you die, or worse: Touma, literally, and physically destroying you and your descendants' lives for more than 7 generations.

Dex-chan lover
I love how characterization marches on. Who'd thought in the first few volumes of the prequel that Touma would ever be so.... vengeful.

Users who are viewing this thread