Necromance - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Your Warmth

That thing is 100% breaking and he is getting cockblocked. Seems like something your typical manga would do, hence the build up with it cracking.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, is she going to...
ask for a shoulder massage herself?
Yeah, I highly doubt they'd fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
Rico is my spirit animal.

and yes for those ears! SO CUTE!

and what.. WHAT? they can touch?! Their hands are touching!
not hand holding though...
but..next chap..probably somthing gonna block them right....?

OMG They held hand at night in the bedroom according to my knowledge Safi should be pregnant now

author : *let me make a misleading plot to deceive readers thinking there will be sex scene
readers : " we know nothing will happen"
author : *insert pikachu surprised meme

Dex-chan lover
It’s stupid for the hero to expect sex, he is supposed to know her since childhood, he should know how prude she is, being a saint and all...
It’s also stupid and naive of the saint to not know what he wants but that much was to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, nothing will happen.And even if something did, I won’t be the least happy about it. Safi’s nice and pure and all but I’m more of the Rico-loving type.

S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s sleeping together, that is what the saint thinking, just that

Group Leader
They are going to fucking cuddle.
Seriously, the guy DIED for her, got resurrected with the caveat of never being able to touch her again.
He actually found a way to be able to touch her again, with a half-broken bracelet, and they are seriously only going to fucking cuddle.
I don't mind that she won't have sex before marriage, but at least a kiss or something.

I'm calling it, she'll want to cuddle, he will get exited, try more, she'll get flustered and discharge holy power everywhere, which will overload the bracelet and break it forever.

Man, those shitty childhood friends in manga... I hope he get full Maou and gets together with other cute demons. And has a ton of kids with them.
And that she dies alone, childless, virgin and unloved.

Hum... well, I might have overreacted just a teensy tiny bit here 😋

Nice , get her MC and pls no disruption like suddenly vanilla and rico come or etc or what

Aggregator gang
they gonna do some obscene things under the blanket ..

*Unprotected Hand Holding*

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there still exist people who read this kind of scenes and still not expect the inevitable cockblock.

Users who are viewing this thread