Risouteki Boyfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - #20

jak

Contributor
The author wants us to feel bad for Ayato, but I can't. He was an asshole the entire time.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter should stop here
Happy ending
Sorry I am a wimp, hate love triangle stuff
RL really do shit to me

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. Lovely sweet heartfelt feelings, plus glad Ayato got smacked when he tried to pull her in.

Group Leader
It boggles my mind how anyone reading this could actually like the 3rd wheel, especially the "heroine." It also boggles my mind how Yusa could be concerned about hurting him when he trash talks her own boyfriend, even more concerned than how her own boyfriend is feeling. To the very end she continued to think he was a nice guy and even defended him when Yae was having a fit. The jerk did not deserve any consideration at all, particularly since he had zero consideration for anyone else and was only thinking about himself. What he did deserve was a good thrashing. Was this douchebag really worth spending 25% of the whole series on?

I just realized this before that the main characters are all shyt. But now i've proven that the main characters are indeed shyt.

I rather read how the side characters would work rather than this two MC.

Yusa and Kaede just called Ayato single in thirty different languages and i love that for them

Users who are viewing this thread