Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - New Home (1)

Dex-chan lover
You know, I jokingly called this manga "In the dungeon with big-tiddy dog girl", but 5 volumes or 26 chapters later, it's... still pretty apt.

Dex-chan lover
The way she cuddles up to his hand is adorable, then it reminds me, “oh right, she’s a dog person”

Honestly I wish it wouldn’t turn out harem later on, they’re so cute together. But the manga has to title huh.... Well Roxanne being a loyal dog I bet she wouldn’t be too bothered but mehhh I ain’t feeling it

Anyway I just pray that the new girl isn’t a tsundere (ima a big fan of tsunderes) but wouldn’t want a disturbance like that in this balanced comfiness

Group Leader
Glad to have new chapters, but it's a shame it is back to the magazine scans and we don't get Roxanne's nipples anymore though.

Dex-chan lover
@alonerone
Tank Version is uncensored i belive, when the Volume is complete we will get nips of all the past chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@CivD666
Right after the first merchant arc i think,
hes gonna want to make his own stuff and Roxxane will suggest a blacksmith

Aggregator gang
Bedroom - check

Now they just need to break in every other room in the house, and it is officially home.

Double-page supporter
Can we not have a harem please 😢 I'm really enjoying the intricacies of this manga. It's not just let's kill monsters and smash at night, it's a peek into the daily life with insights to each of their choices. Man this is a good read. Harem is probably just going to ruin my mood for this story.

Users who are viewing this thread